Saturday 3 September 2011

In the barn!

Had a nice trip out to Wonga Park to check out the Quilts in the Barn yesterday.  Such a gorgeous day - sunny and warm - genuine Spring weather.  I'd lost the flyer and couldn't remember the address, so I ended up having to call my local quilt shop for the details...

The quilts on show were lovely. It's always interesting to see how other people mix pattern and colour.  One of my roomies tagged along for the ride and supplied us with the quote of the day 'So....these things are called quilts, right?'... quite funny : )


Just lovely

The Barn itself is a nice little building and got my mind ticking over as to how you could fit it out quite comfortably to live in. Hmmmm...  Perhaps the red/white colour scheme helps me to picture living in something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment